The Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Florida is dedicated to providing the best possible care of ear, nose and throat conditions as well as providing education to medical students, otolaryngology residents, and community health care providers, as well as promoting otolaryngology research. With the help of your donation, we are better able to follow our mission in providing the best education for future otolaryngologists, fund research projects that support breakthrough science and ultimately provide the best of care to our patients. By giving to any of the otolaryngology funds below, you will continue the tradition of excellence in our field and enhance education at all levels.
- Andrew J. Semesco Fund for Oral, Head, and Neck Cancer Research (013833)
- Drs. Nicholas and Elayne Cassisi Otolaryngology Resident Fund (018841)
- George T. Singleton, M.D. Professorship (004457)
- Gyllstrom Family Fund for Smell and Taste Research (025367)
- Kenneth W. Grader Professorship Fund (004823)
- Otolaryngology General Fund (011259)
- Otolaryngology Research Fund (006601)
If you wish to speak to speak to a giving specialist, you may contact our development officer.
Sr. Development Associate
UF Health Office of Development
P.O. Box 100386 | Gainesville, FL 32608
Office: (352) 627.9047