Rotations and Electives
- Senior Elective in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Junior Elective in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Primary Care Elective in Otolaryngology
Course Director – Victoria C James, MD
Course Coordinator – Christina Sanford
To contact Christina Sanford, please email her at Christina.Sanford@ent.ufl.edu or call the academic office at (352) 273-5199.
For the rotation you may borrow Ear, Nose, and Throat Diseases, a Pocket Reference, by W Becker, HH Naumann, & CR Pfaltz. It is a brief primer on otolaryngology. It can be obtained from the Otolaryngology office and must be returned to receive a grade for the course.
- Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology. Editor: Bailey. (readable text)
- Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Editor: Cummings (good reference)
- Pediatric Otolaryngology. Editor: Bluestone (good pediatric reference)
All students are welcome to attend the resident didactic sessions, but only students rotating in July are required to attend. A lecture schedule is provided on this website. A copy of the schedule can be obtained from the ENT office.
Visiting Medical Student Clerkships
UF College of Medicine
Office of Student Affairs
1600 SW Archer Rd
Phone: (352) 273-5128