Rotations and Electives
- Senior Elective in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Junior Elective in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Primary Care Elective in Otolaryngology
Course Director – Deepa Danan, MD
Course Coordinator – Christina Sanford
To contact Christina Sanford, please email her at Christina.Sanford@ent.ufl.edu or call the academic office at (352) 273-5199.
For the rotation you may borrow Ear, Nose, and Throat Diseases, a Pocket Reference, by W Becker, HH Naumann, & CR Pfaltz. It is a brief primer on otolaryngology. It can be obtained from the Otolaryngology office and must be returned to receive a grade for the course.
- Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology. Editor: Bailey. (readable text)
- Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Editor: Cummings (good reference)
- Pediatric Otolaryngology. Editor: Bluestone (good pediatric reference)
All students are welcome to attend the resident didactic sessions, but only students rotating in July are required to attend. A lecture schedule is provided on this website. A copy of the schedule can be obtained from the ENT office.
Visiting Medical Student Clerkships
Click here for information on applying and contact information.
UF College of Medicine
Office of Student Affairs
1600 SW Archer Rd
Phone: (352) 273-5128
Medical Student Mistreatment Policy