- Applicant must have passed USMLE Step 1, 2CK, 2CS and 3. 1. Applicant must have passed USMLE Step 1, 2CK, 2CS and 3.
- Applicant must be eligible for a Florida State Medical License
- Applicant must have completed an ACGME or RCPSC accredited residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery including:
a. 24-52 weeks of surgical base specialty training (PGY 1-2). This may include 4-8 week blocks of: emergency medicine, general surgery or relevant subspecialties,
internal medicine of relevant subspecialties, plastic surgery, critical care, anesthesiology, or neurosurgery.
b. 208 – 236 weeks of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery including at least 36 weeks of Head and Neck Surgery.
- Applicant must demonstrate proficiency in general medical and surgical management of patients in the acute and ambulatory settings.
- Applicant will have a robust foundation of knowledge of benign and malignant diseases of the head and neck, as well as head and neck reconstruction. It is expected that this knowledge base was developed during residency training.
- Applicant will have a strong base of experience in head and neck and reconstructive surgery gained thorough residency. A case log may be requested.