Jeb M. Justice, MD
Board certified in Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery and is fellowship trained in Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery.
Hampton Oaks ENT Clinic
Return Patient Appointments
- Phone: (352) 265-9465
- Fax: (352) 265-9466
ENT Call Center
New Patient Appointments
- Phone: (352) 265-0920
- Fax: (352) 627-4411
- Phone: (352) 273-5199
- Fax: (352) 392-6781
- FELLOWSHIP, Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery
Sinus and Nasal Institute of Florida
St. Petersburg, FL
Director, Dr. Donald C. Lanza
2011 – 2012
- RESIDENCY, Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
University of Utah Hospitals
Salt Lake City, UT
2006 – 2011
- MEDICAL DEGREE (M.D.)
2002 – 2006
- UNDERGRADUATE (B.A.)
Bachelor of Arts in Economics – Biology Minor
Wake Forest University
1998 – 2002
- Florida Medical Doctor (2011 – present)
- Utah Full Medical License (2008 – present)
- Justice JM, Davis KM, Saenz DA, Lanza DC. Origins of Inverted Papilloma – Not related to HPV? Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. In Press.
- Justice JM, Sleasman J, Lanza DC. Chronic rhinosinusitis, innate immunity, and mannose-binding lectin. Int Forum Allerg Rhinol, In Press.
- Justice JM, Solyar AY, Davis KM, Lanza DC. Pathology case quiz: Rhinosporidiosis of the nasal cavity. Archives Oto Head Neck Surg. In Press.
- Justice JM, Orlandi R. An update on attidues and usage of image guidance. Int Forum of Allergy and Rhinology. In Press.
- Justice J, Orlandi R. The Unified Airway. Bailey’s Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery. 5th ed. In Press.
- Justice J, Orlandi R. Wound Healing Post Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. Encyclopedia of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery. Springer, 2013.